Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The end of 2009

Hello! As you can see my blogging has not been steady, but I hope to change that this coming year. Since I am so far away from home, family and friends, I have learned that staying in touch as much as you can, hearing about the little everyday things that happen, help me feel closer to home. In that respect I want my friends and family to feel close to us as well. Life in Mozambique has its rewards and a lot of struggles. We as a family are learning many things and I hope to share more with you as it happens this next year!

Since our last post many things have happened but the one thing we have been waiting for still has not happened. Adoption of Enia and Popinho was granted one year ago and we have yet to receive the official paperwork. This has stopped us from being able to travel home to the US for a visit. Continue praying with us that all will be resolved very soon!

This Christmas was very hard and very hot! I miss my family and a nice time of refreshing!

Have a very Happy New Year
Angie's Family

No comments: