Monday, January 18, 2010

It has been so hot here in Mozambique, but a few days ago a few clouds blew in and a little rain cooled things down a bit. I am currently in South Africa for a few days rest. The missionary house where I stay, which is very nice, has a beautiful pool which I was planning to refresh in, but with the rain and coolness of the day I have not yet been able to enjoy the pool. I still have a few days left so hopefully I will get my chance!

I will be returning to Mozambqiue on Wednesday, the kids are all starting school and we will hit the ground running, so much to do, so I am very thankful for a few days of R&R. Keep us in your prayer...last week I was sick for about 2 days with a stomach bug, and Popinho was sick with malaria. We are all in good health presently and pray for God's continued protection.

Blessings!
Angie

No comments: