Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coming Home!

After 5 years of waiting on adoption papers I have decided to take a short trip home. I am disappointed that I have not yet received,the adoption papers. I am praying and believing that I will get them in the next 31 days before I board the plane. What a celebration that will be. My kids will not be able to travel with me so please keep us all in your prayers. This will be the first time I have been away from the kids for more than a week. I will be arriving in Pensacola Florida April 26th - May 5th Texas May 6th - May 11th then back to Mozambique.

The kids are good Enia and Homeguito are doing really well in school and love it. Popinho is walking! We are all so blessed and he is working hard to keep up with Enia and Homeguito. Popo has started University and is really enjoying his studies. I am working trying to get caught up, I really need a secretary! Ha Ha... So much to do so little time.

Continue to pray for our health and protection.... In the last 2 months I have suffered with pink eye in both eyes, and malaria. Popo, Enia and Popinho have had malaria and upset stomachs over the last 2 months. Your prayers are a blessing and we thank you!

God bless and hope to see or talk with you while I am home!

Angie and kids

No comments: