Friday, April 9, 2010

Chapas ....Still don't like them

Today for the first time in like 7 years I had to travel to town on a chapa. My first year after starting the Hope House project, did not have a vehicle we took the local transport and I prayed hard and long for a car. God provided and I have not used one since. My Honda has had suspention probelms. The car is from Japan, and the roads here in Moz are not great so our wheels are not good. This has brougt back so many memories for where I have been and how far I have come, during my 9 years here. I am very thankful for a vehicle.

The kids and I have been sick over the last few months, malaria, colds, popinho's asthma has been acting up... but praise God we are all better.

I am getting ready to visit the US in a few weeks and I am very excited to visit, see friends and family, but keep me and my family in your prayers as i will not be traveling with my kids. I will miss them and i know they will miss me... Enia and Popinho have not been away for me for more than a week at a time, so this will be a streach for all of us!

God bless you and thanks for yor prayers!
Angie Wheeler

No comments: