Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Horrible at Blogging

Honestly, I am really bad at blogging. I know it does not really take that long to say a few words, yet I find my days don't ever go as planned and if I do have a good internet connection I have so many things to do blogging just gets pushed to the bottom of the list.

So, now that I kind of explained myself I am blogging today and can mark something off of my to do list!

How am I? Good, much better! I have been dealing with boils for the last year I think the count is now 12 and this last one was the worst of them all. IT appeared on my left shin bone. It was deep and wide... sounds like a song a sang as a kid!!!! I am tired of them so started some research and have been disgusted by these things but now even more so. It appears a Bot fly egg may be the cause and there for a worm has been the cause of the boils. This last one i pulled out 2 worms together the size of my index finger. GROSSSSS. I am better and did major house cleaning and will fumigate the house soon.

Kids are great! Enia 11 and as tall as me, Popinho 4 and the king of the House he is so funny and cute... Homeguito now 13 is still sweet and quite... Popo soon to be 27 is doing well, still our VP at Beacon of Hope and finishing school.

God has blessed us, we are all healthy and happy!

Blessing to you all!

No comments: