Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Enia is fine she is back to her old self running around playing in the dirt. She loves to play in the dirt and oh gets so dirty! She had her first Portuguese test and received a 12. Let me explain the grading system as it is not like ours. The highest grade on a test you can get is 18/18 same as 100/100. So 12/18 is not bad!!!!!

I have not been sick for over a year and a half. Oh there is the little things like a cold but not sick. Last week I got sick and I have spent the week at home in bed, fever, nausea, fever blisters, aching and so weak and tired. I tested twice for malaria and it was negative. The doctor still feels that I have malaria that is hiding as it can do and has given medication for malaria. So I will be treating myself for malaria.

I am looking forward to getting better! I have so many things to do and I am tired of laying in the bed.

We are very thankful for your prayers!

Angie and Enia

No comments: