Friday, March 2, 2007

Enia and I say howdy!

I am much better still weak, get tired fast and still having headaches, yet much better than last week. For that I praise God. I am able to work and do all the necessary things I need to.

We have started our front side walk in front of our house. We were blessed by many of you to have our own home. Construction here is not like back home so many things did not work, or were not done right so we have many issues to repair.

I need to fix the roof to stop leaking or I should say pouring when it rains and other things that were not finished. I am hoping in the next few months to finally get it painted on the outside and plant flowers etc.

I need something other than work all the time. I am trying to find a hobby!!! I always have so much work to do and never enough time to do it!

WE are starting a garden at our house to help Enia and Homgeutio learn responsibility as well!

I pray all is well with each of you and when you have time email us!

Blessings
Angie and Enia

No comments: