Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hi TO all!

Enia and I are much better Praise God! Enia did not have school for 2 days this week and she was so happy no homework!!! She is good at addition but oh how she dislikes subtraction. She loves to get dirty and play and eat, not that she is feeling better watch out kitchen pantry. With all that eating she is growing like a weed and taller than ever.

I see her growing up so much, 2 nights ago she wanted Noodles for dinner so she put the water on (I light the fire on the stove) lets it boil, puts the noodles in and then gets ready to take a shower. I asked, "do you want me to put the seasoning in and stir it for you?" Her response,"NO it is my responsibility and I will take a bath quickly and finish cooking my dinner." She did and cleaned up after herself. The clean up was not done with the same excitement as the cooking but she did it!

I am much better and excited to feel better. I am teaching many several different classes for the youth and I like that. Still working on a hobby for myself. WE have started a garden at my house and will soon have plants and seeds to put in it. I went home early one day this week, had dinner with my kids and it was still daylight outside. I liked it! The youth leave at 5pm for school so I have decided that I need to and want to get home early have time with my kids and do something I like!

Thanks for your prayers and we would love to hear from you all!

If you have not seen the movie "Facing the Giants" you need to rent it. IT is a great movie!

Blessings
Angie and Enia

No comments: