Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 9, 2008

Hello,

It has been a long time since I have updated our blog site. Life has been very busy, with everything I do at the Hope House, then home being mom, homework and housework. I do have a housekeeper, this helps me out a lot and provides a job for someone, yet there seems to always be a mess around somewhere!

This year Enia is in 3rd grade, she turned 8 years old last November. So hard to believe and such a smart and good little girl. Angie is busier than ever, finances, teaching, (trying to teach biology in Portuguese), fund raising ideas, communications, Bible study, and so much more I could fill up the page but I don't want to bore you.

We have a new addition to our family. Popo has been like a son to me for years and when he took Homeguito in I had another son, I will not legally adopt them but they are my family. Popo's sister had a baby boy and she named him after Popo, I did not expect to care for him or adopt him but his mother says she can't take care of him, she lives in South Africa and does not come to visit often. She and the family have given me guardianship and I will be adopting Popinho as well. Popinho has been with us since he was 5 months and he will soon turn 11 months!!!!!

Enia's adoption is still on going although we think that we are in the last part of it. Waiting once again on a court date. We are praying that the judge will grant Popinho's adoption at the same time.

Continue to pray for us and that all adoptions will come through, immigrant visas will take less than 3 months, as well that we will all be able to travel to Texas this year for a visit. It will been 3 years this June since we have been home for a visit!

I will post pictures soon!

Angie and Family!

No comments: